Saturday, February 24, 2007




This is the start of one of my projects that I am knitting. However this will be the first of my own garments. I am not sure what kind of garment this will be, maybe a scarf or some kind of shawl, I don't know. I'm really making this up as I go at this point.









These are the three yarns I am using and all purchased at the same time ( I won't tell you how much I spent that day). The yarn on the left is 100% cotton worsted from Blue Sky Alpacas. I picked this up when I was first getting started and I really didn't have any clue about buying yarn for projects so I only have three skeins. I just knew I had to have it.

The ball in the middle is Debbie Bliss Alpaca Silk. It is more of a natural color with some dark flecks in it. This is incredibly soft and I just fell in love with it when I touched it. I have four balls of this.


And lastly the yarn on the right. This Classic Elite Lush, which is a wool/angora blend. I don't know why I picked this up, I think I just liked the color.

No comments: