Monday, April 09, 2007

Well, I have officially had enough of the weather here in Kentucky. One day its 80 degrees and the next day it is snowing. What's up with that!. I thought that it was supposed to be spring. Now don't get me wrong I am used to the weather being a little weird in Kentucky this time of year, but this is not normal.

But anyway,about knitting. I am now working on the shawl that I showed y'all part of in a previous post. There are three different kinds of yarn in three different colors. Now that I am working on it I am not so sure that the colors will look right together. If you remember or want to look at the earlier post, the yarns are a not so red color, a coral color and a natural color. I think that the two reds are going to clash, but I didn't buy enough of any of them the make just one item. Now I have to combine them. Wait! Is that why they tell newbies to talk to a LYS employee before you buy the yarn? Now I understand.

I didn't post any pictures of it because I didn't want to bore you with the one panel that I have finished.

Until next time kids!!!

No comments: